Employee Referral Bonus Program
Baptist Community Services is always looking for great people, and you can help. If you know someone you think who would be a great addition to any of our open positions (full-time and part-time only) throughout BCS and they meet the qualifications, it may be worth up to $300 to you.
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to our HR department using the attached Candidate Referral Form. If your candidate is hired and meets the requirements below, you will be awarded $300 (less taxes).
The referral bonus program has very few rules, but these apply:
- The hiring of a referred employee must occur within three months of the initial referral date.
- Only full-time and part-time open positions are eligible. (In other words, an employee cannot get a referral bonus for referring a PRN candidate.)
- All Management and HR employees are excluded from receiving referral bonuses.
- To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to Human Resources and must include a Candidate Referral Form.
- Once a referral is hired, completes all training, and works a shift, the referring employee will receive $100. Once the new employee completes 90 calendar days of service, the referring employee will receive $100. The final $100 of the referral bonus will be paid when the new employee completes 6 months of service.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with our organization’s policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.