Employee Referral Bonus Program
Baptist Community Services is always looking for great people, and you can help. If you know someone you think would be a great addition to any of our open positions (full‐time and part‐time only) throughout BCS, and they meet the qualifications, it may be worth up to $500.
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to our HR department using the Candidate Referral Form below. If your candidate is hired and meets the requirements below, you will be awarded $500 (after taxes).
The referral bonus program has very few rules, but these apply:
1) The hiring of a referred employee must occur within three months of the initial referral date.
2) Only full‐time and part‐time open positions are eligible. (In other words, an employee cannot get a referral bonus for referring a PRN candidate.)
3) All Management and HR employees are excluded from receiving referral bonuses.
4) To be eligible, the applicant must enter the referring BCS employee’s name through HealthcareSource by selecting “Employee” under “Application Source,” then typing the BCS Employee’s name in “Other” in the Profile Section of the application.
5) The referring employee will receive $500 when the referred employee receives his/her first paycheck.
6) The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for this bonus.
7) All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with our organization’s policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.